Friday, February 6, 2009

36 weeks!


Here's the latest belly shot. I'm still feeling good...no complaints. Ed does have give me a push to roll me out of bed though...
Oh, and the other night at the grocery store, we encountered our first major busybody. I have no problem with friendly questions and good wishes from strangers, but this lady walked up and began grilling us in the dairy section about where we were delivering the baby, what my pain management plan was, etc., and of course sharing her opinions on all of the above as well. :) 
Besides the woman who told us we were "boring" for not finding out the baby's sex, this was the most amusing conversation we've had with strangers so far. And of course, her advice ended with what I've realized is the pregnancy mantra: "You can't imagine how much this will change your life." I'm guessing there will be more changes than my current trend of two nightly treks to the bathroom, or the fact that baby supplies have taken over our house! (Insert sarcastic smile here.)

No comments: