Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Lesson of the Donut

Sunday morning after church, we headed to the donut shop (like usual). Even though Thomas and I stay in the car while Ed goes in, T knows what the donut shop is. He desperately wanted his donut in the car, but we told him he had to wait until we got home since they're always messy.
So we get home, I set the donut bag on the counter, and I head upstairs to change my clothes. Ed followed me while T stayed downstairs. When I came back downstairs two minutes later, I saw this:
And I knew that I'd left the bag too close to the edge of the counter. T got impatient and retrieved his own donut (except he took mine--with the yummy frosting, big green "G" and green and yellow jimmies--instead of his own!). Walking into the family room, this is what we saw:
One VERY happy boy. Definitely proud of himself.
:)

No comments: