Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello, spring!

We've had some gorgeous days in St. Louis, prompting blooming flowers, trips to the garden center, and playtime in the park.

I love the lilac blooms--they smell so wonderful!

The flowering tree outside the window of my studio

Saturday fun in the playground

Carefully walking the balance beam

I always get carried away with planting in April, with the best of intentions to faithfully water (and maybe weed) all summer long. Then June comes and it gets hot and buggy and my best intentions go out the window. I really intend to be better this summer to enjoy all the great stuff I planted!
Herb pots

Next to the front steps, which doesn't look like much now but hopefully will thrive.

After watching me water everything, Thomas wanted to help.







No comments: