Saturday, August 13, 2011

Introducing...

Josiah Edward Ruble
Welcomed with love
born 8/13/11
7:21 am
7 lbs. 7 oz.
20-1/4" long
All sacked out on his first day. This is how he spent most of the day. Hopefully it's how he'll spend most of the first night as well!


About 2 hours old. He looks huge here, partly I think because of the angle of the photo. He's actually a half pound smaller than Thomas when he was born. He had a rushed entry into the world and is a little bruised and bloodshot, but that's fading already.


Me and Josiah after we're both rested up a bit


Ed and Josiah, again after some rest!


Our new little family of 4. T is quite enamored with him...
more pics to follow showing them together.

Last pregnant picture...4:30 am
I woke up with contractions at 1 am, we arrived at the hospital around 5 am, my water broke at 7:15 am and he flew out (as in the doctor had to move fast to catch him!) at 7:21 am. Whew!


2 comments:

Hols said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! Congratulations on your new little boy. I LOVE the name. Sounds like you had an easy delivery(well you know what I mean). YIPPY!!!!! We just found out we're having another boy. Boys are great!!!! Hey, let me know when all of your help leaves and I'll bring you a meal. Congrats. He's a cutie-he looks so long.

Michael said...

Congratulations from the other side of the world.