Saturday, December 15, 2012

Uncle Tucker comes to town

We lucked out with beautiful mid-November Saturdays two weekends in a row. The weekend after Di and Matt were here, Uncle Tucker came to visit from St. Louis. Unfortunately, Katie couldn't make it; we hope she can come next time!

Thomas took Tucker on a tour of all his favorites in our yard as well. It was like they'd never been apart--so sweet!
 Thomas' pine tree fort

 Tucker helped him climb a tree

 Stopping for a hug/tackle

 I was massively outnumbered this weekend! Saturday night we had pizza for dinner and the guys all sat at the island. It was so peaceful at the table by myself!

 Sunday night I made my birthday dinner--Italian meatloaf stuffed with ham and cheese, roasted rosemary potatoes, and birthday spinach. Yum!

I also made pumpkin Kahlua cheesecake. Double yum!


The boys helped me blow out my candles. 


See you in February, Uncle Tucker and Katie!

No comments: