Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Visiting Santa

There was no way I was taking the boys to the mall to see Santa--the crowds, the line--no thank you! So when I heard that the local outdoor sporting goods store less than a mile from our house had a Santa, I was thrilled! The only drawback was that the hours were in the late afternoon, so Ed couldn't come. We waited in line behind 3 people. Five minutes max. Perfect! I knew Thomas was excited, since he says Santa is his best friend and all, but I wasn't sure how Jojo would react. He's been pretty all-about-momma lately, and sitting on the lap of a random guy with a big white beard seemed like a stretch. However, as you can see, he did great. I can't remember the last time I had a picture of both boys smiling huge and looking at the camera!

Thomas got to pet a real reindeer!

 The boys got to sit on a snowmobile in the store.

The tree is up, Santa has been visited, the cookies made...we're ready for Christmas!

No comments: