Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Swenson family Christmas part II

These are all the non-Christmas photos from Christmas with the Swensons.

The boys and I arrived a few days early rather than trek back from Chicago to Kalamazoo for two days. Mom and Dad and I took the boys to a bounce house place. It was awesome! And the best part is that I "got" to go in and help Jojo. I may have had the most fun. :)


We also took the boys to see the Christmas scene set up at the old M&I bank. Thomas is/was in love with his santa hat and wore it constantly. When we returned from Wisconsin, I had to hide it because he still wanted to wear it in January.

We enjoyed some fresh snow in Wisconsin and spent one morning sledding. Here's mom and dad and all three grandsons.

Josiah loved sledding.

TJ got pulled around the yard on the little plastic snowmobile that Jenn and I used to ride as kids. 

We took the boys (and their Santa hats) to visit Grandma Millie.

Grammy and Thomas decorated a gingerbread house.

The boys had so much fun that they fell asleep on the couch. Aunt Jenn Jenn looks pretty comfy!

Later she and James took a nap. Baby naps are the best!

Jojo loves to on the play mat with James. (And yes, it was a Packer game day.)


No comments: