Saturday, December 7, 2013

Safari Party and James' Birthday

We headed back up to Pearl Lake the last weekend of September to attend my aunt and uncle's safari party and celebrate James' 1st birthday.

It wasn't warm enough to swim (at least not for me!), but the boys couldn't turn down one more chance to fish!

I can't count how many times these two cried to get out of a pack and play...we couldn't keep them out of James'.

 Jojo drove James around some more:

But wasn't happy when James wanted a turn:

 Coordinating sweat suits!

Isn't he a cutie?!

Getting ready for winter!

Quality train time!

I love this picture!

The boys helped to wash the pontoons on the boat after we took the boat out of the water.

Birthday boy!

Gotta love fun birthday glasses!

 And again:

My aunt and uncle had a safari party to share photos from their trips to Africa. Here's us posing with a zebra.

And another zebra.

No comments: