Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tinkle, Tinkle Little Star




No...that's not a typo in the header. Pretty much anyone who has changed Thomas' diaper has experienced a pee fountain during the process. Yes, we were warned that little boys tend to pee when they're exposed to the air, and many times we've been able to deflect the stream with whatever was closest: a wet wipe, a clean diaper, a cloth diaper, and yesterday, my hand. He is sneaky though, and he's soaked the wall behind his changing table several times. (I figured after he'd peed, I was safe for the rest of that diaper change. Bad assumption!) 
Grandma Lindy mailed us a trendy solution: the wee-wee catcher! This soft cloth cup goes over the area to catch any streams. And yes, it does say "tinkle, tinkle lil' star" on it. :) Of course, like our other methods, it only works if you get it into place in time! 

A few other fun pictures: Thomas kneeling against Ed's side and me recreating Thomas' location for ten months. I know he's grown, but it's hard to believe he fit in my stomach! 
 

3 comments:

Pamela said...

p cup.......TOO FUNNY1

Your looking great by the way!

Dreyer Family said...

Congratulations. He's so beautiful. I can remember, William shot me twice in the face before I learned to duck and cover! It's amazing what we moms can take once these little cutie's arrive. Have Fun!

Matt and Diane said...

This is great! Also, do you have a wipe warmer? Kelly swore by it with the twin boys - said it helped with this situation also. :) And man, you're ridiculously trim already. I knew you were all baby!