Monday, March 30, 2009

A weekend of small firsts








Thomas had his first dinner out, at an Italian restaurant called Favazza's with my aunt Karen and cousins Corey and Niki. Despite two diaper changes, he did really well!
Karen and Niki were in town from Wisconsin, visiting Corey at Wash U and meeting Thomas. We also took Thomas to Ted Drewe's, the local custard stand, and Target. Sunday morning, we woke up to a very light dusting of snow, so I put on Thomas' snow baby outfit. So cute!
The final first of the weekend: Ed got to feed Thomas with a bottle of breastmilk. I wonder if I can talk Ed into doing the 3 am feedings?!


  

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the baby snow outfit is SO SO SO CUTE!!!

Hope your doing well too!

Matt said...

What!?!?! Ed doesn't have to get up to do the 3am feedings!

Mary Beth said...

I think Thomas and Lauren look very much like cousins. Can't wait for them to be together. MB