Monday, May 11, 2009

Baptizing Thomas








Thomas was baptized this weekend at Fox Point Lutheran Church, where Ed and I were married. Mom, Jenn, and I were also baptized here, so it was special to have Thomas join the ranks! He wore a family gown--one that was originally my great grandpa's--and looked like a very pretty boy! 
We asked Jenn and our good friend Steve Tucker to be the godparents. Tom and Alice came into town for the weekend, which was wonderful. Thomas was spoiled by all four grandparents (pics of that to come in a later blog...I have alot of pictures from the weekend, so I'm spreading them out in posts throughout the week). 
Back to the baptism: Pastor Bill, who also performed our wedding ceremony, baptized Thomas. Our little man was so well behaved--he was awake and quiet throughout the ceremony! Afterwards, everyone returned to Mom and Dad's house for lunch. Thanks to all of the friends and family who spent Mother's Day celebrating with us.

No comments: