Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little pre-Thanksgiving fun...

Jojo is big and sturdy enough to sit in the bumbo--yay! I love kids in bumbos--they're so cute! 

Having two boys, I didn't think there'd be much opportunity for dress-up, which I loved as a kid. It may have only been hats, but the scene that plays out below proved me wrong.  I brought TJ's fleece hat over to join the party because he was being a little aggressive putting the not-so -soft plastic fireman hat on Jojo's head. Happily, little J didn't seem to mind this game, even when his eyes were covered.




Laughing yet? 

As a bonus, please enjoy the video below. A genuine Jojo smile, with an unexpected twist at the end.
Please note that no babies were harmed in the making of this video. Jojo is still young enough that he's as flexible as Gumby. He didn't even cry.

No comments: