Sunday, November 20, 2011

Some smiles

Josiah gives us these huge smiles--ones that start small and quickly spread across his entire face. They're great, and they're contagious. You can't help but smile back. The one exception to these smiles is when I pull out either the still or the video camera. Then he's super serious. I've gotten a couple good smile photos (and too many rejects to count!), but the huge growing grin has been elusive when I've tried to catch it on video. Here's a little montage of Josiah smiles/faces, but I'm still hoping to catch him at his best.

Oh, and your other reward, besides seeing Josiah's cute little face, for watching the entire 1 minute and 4 seconds of this video? Hearing Ed sing "My Little Buttercup" during the last 10 seconds or so. It's probably good that he doesn't read the blog often...I'm not sure he'd be thrilled to know his performance was up for the world to see! :)





No comments: