Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

I don't have any table pictures, besides of the centerpiece and cake, but we had a delicious dinner and a relaxed Easter evening dinner with great company. It was fun having my cousin and her family there, and I think the boys enjoyed playing together. TJ didn't get a nap and I think was getting a cold, so he was a bit crabby, but Vince and Jojo enjoyed playing together!
So fun to play in the curtains!

 I used Pinterest for inspiration to find some Easter decorating ideas. The centerpiece below is proof of what I think everyone knows, but often forgets. Just because you see some great/cute idea really well done on Pinterest doesn't mean that your recreation of it will be equally professional-looking.

This is what I tried to recreate. This is what I did create. 

My cup holding the flowers inside the glass vase shows, I don't have enough peeps to cover the entire vase, the peeps are squished and stretched...Sigh. But, if you don't know what it was supposed to look like, it's still pretty cute! 
Mom made the little chocolate nests you see in the foreground by request, as a tribute to Easter tables from my childhood. 

 Thomas hunting for his eggs Easter morning.


 The boys in their cute little Easter Sunday polo shirts, with and without bunny ears.

  



How cute is this? 
 And this? The ears fit his waist better than his head, and he couldn't pull them off from here!

Remember how I said that TJ was crabby? He "went to bed" while we were eating Easter dinner, and then reappeared later, only to fall asleep with Ed on the couch. (This was about 6:30. Poor kid!)


Grammy and Buppa with the boys

 Jenn and Pat, and...wait, what's that? That cute little bump under Jenn's sweater? That would be Baby E, who will hatch in mid September! Hooray!

 Our family of four

Jojo is just one of the guys, watching the Masters. :)

No comments: