Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Josiah at 9 months

Guess who is 9 months?
Jojo just had a doctor's appointment, so we've got current stats: 19 lbs. 14 oz. and 27-3/4" long. In contrast, TJ was 20 lbs. at just 6 months. I feel like Jojo has some nice chubb on him, so I must really be forgetting what a chunker Thomas was!

Jojo is still zooming all over the place, both crawling and using the walker. His hair continues to grow (length and thickness!), and it's still red. He has 2 bottom teeth coming in, and like all first baby teeth, they're razor sharp. I really don't want him to become a biter, but I can't help but feel that one or two well-timed chomps out of TJ would make all of the brotherly "love" a lot more gentle! We're getting lots of giggles these days, and more jabbering. When he's hungry he says, "ma ma ma ma ma," and TJ tells me, "he's talking about you, mama!" We're giving him more people food, and we've got another happy carnivore on our hands. And he is consistently sleeping through the night (hooray! though I'm sure just typing this ensures he'll wake up tonight).

A few more pics:



No comments: