Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mother's Day and other random pics

Mother's Day weekend was pretty compartmentalized, but fun. I realize that sounds like a strange description, but it's true--Saturday was daddy and the boys day, and Sunday was mommy and the boys day. As my "gift," I spent Saturday antiquing and having girl time with Kathy while Ed hung out with the boys. Even though it was cool and rainy, we had a delightful day.

Meanwhile, Ed took the boys to a Touch the Trucks exhibit to see all of TJ's favorites.



Later, after a nap for all three of them, he took them to the grocery store to get a card, ice cream, and flowers for me. :) They also came home with a bottle of vino and a balloon, because when they walked into the store and saw the balloons, Thomas told Ed, "Momma yuves (loves) bayoons." I didn't realize I felt that strongly about them, but I loved getting the balloon, flowers, ice cream, card, and vino! (Am I lucky or what?! All that on top of a day of girl time!)
Peach roses and stargazer lilies...the photo doesn't come close to doing them justice!

To top off the day, we went to a delicious Italian restaurant for dinner, all four of us. Yum!

Sunday Ed had to work to get ready for the brewery's grand opening to the public. What was supposed to be a half day stretched til dinner time, so the boys and I went to the playground and just relaxed.


So Saturday was Ed and the boys, Sunday was me and the boys, and then we all met up for dinner each night.

And now just a few more random photos from the past couple weeks:
 Not sure what is going on here. At least the hose wasn't on!

 Saving this in the embarrassing photos folder for when he gets older. Jojo is a breakfast stealer.  Here he is with TJ's bagel under the table. I may have put the headband on him just for fun--usually TJ likes to wear it!
 Right before a wrestling match

 Check out the concentration on TJ's face. I love this!

Jojo is playing left field. He's not quite ready to shag balls yet, but he's a great spectator.

No comments: