Saturday, September 22, 2012

Beach Videos

This first video isn't as funny as it was in person, but (both at the beach and since then), every time we try to video TJ singing, he clams up. So this is the best we have.

We listen to a lot of pop country in the car. TJ has picked up the lyrics of a few of his favorites. There's "5-1-5-0" and "Red Solo Cup," specifically.
The smaller kids were playing on the couch cushions in the beach house one morning and Thomas started singing 5-1-5-0. (For anyone who hasn't heard it, the words are something like: "5-1-5-0, Someone call the po-po. I'm goin' crazy, thinkin' 'bout you baby.") Then Annie picked up on it and is also singing it. I'm sure her parents were thrilled that TJ got this stuck in her head shortly before their 12+ hour drive home.
Then TJ started singing "Red Solo Cup" until Annie jumped in with another round of "5-1-5-0." I'm sure you can see how the morning went from there...




This next video is much shorter, I promise. It's me skim boarding. For the record, I did have one or two decent rides, but this it the only one worth watching.


No comments: