Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend at Pearl Lake

After Jenn's shower, the boys and I went up the cottage with Mom, Dad and Jenn. Since neither Ed or Pat were there, I think Dad was even happier to have the little guys along. He's no longer used to being outnumbered! 

 Dad added a railing to the loft so that it would be safer for the boys.
Jojo was just up there to try it out. He's all about climbing ladders, but there's really no reason for him to be up there yet. TJ, on the other hand, slept in the loft with Buppa both nights we were there. They had a ball!


 I "caught" TJ just like he "caught" Ed back in June.

 This boy loves to fish! Someday we'll give him a hook...
Josiah is still not a fan of this floaty fish. But he sure looks cute!
I love this pic!

 Guy time with Buppa while dinner is grilling


 Me and Jojo

Aunt Jenn-Jenn made pudding pops. I think Thomas is a fan. :)

The ladies and Jojo went to the flea market in Princeton Saturday morning, something that at least I haven't done in years. It was fun to wander through! Jenn and I both got $20 queen sheet sets, and Thomas scored this alligator hat, courtesy of Jenn.

 We celebrated Jojo's birthday. He was all about the whipped cream!

My new favorite picture of Jojo! What a ham!




No comments: