Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby room progress




I would say that in the race to finish our projects for the baby room, Ed and I are about tied right now. We did bring in a ringer to help this week...mom flew down for a few days to help us keep moving along. She was a huge help! (And without her, I would definitely be in the lead...)
On Tuesday, she and I sorted baby clothes/blankets/towels/supplies, washing everything new, and making piles until the dresser is done.
On Wednesday, while Ed and I worked, she painted the walls of the baby room.
On Thursday, she painted the molding for the room.
She also helped me make huge progress on the baby quilt. She cut and ironed while I sewed. I still need to assemble the quilt, but here's a preview. 

1 comment:

barb said...

Thanks for the great pictures. I have no doubt that Baby Ruble will have the best room in all of St. Louis,if not the whole U.S.! Please try not to do anything that will worry your mom over the next month (not an easy task I might add!)The quilt is beyond belief! Stay well and remember to rest now and then!! Take care and please remember to keep us posted! Love, Barb (Frank, too)