Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dress up





Humor me...Saturday morning Thomas and I played dress up. There was a reason behind it though...he's growing so fast that I needed to see what still fit and what was starting to fit! 
Here are some of Thomas' new duds...I think you'll agree there's a nice variety! The onesie with his name on it came from a designer I know through work--her company makes personalized labels--very cool!

Oh, and the bass pro shop photo (which is absolutely hysterical!) is Ed's new desktop photo on his work computer!
:)



3 comments:

Grammy aka Lindy said...

Poor little guy - he is at your mercy! Darn cute though!

Dena said...

I have the same Bass Pro Shop hat - but it looks much cuter on Thomas!

barb said...

I can't believe how cute he is and how patient he is with his mom!!! I so love the outfits, he is soooo happy, must be his great life! Keep em coming,