Friday, November 15, 2013

September fun - the random pics

Thomas started 4-year-old preschool. It's the same place as last year; same teachers and same friends, just 3 mornings a week instead of 2. This was the least goofy photo I got of him on his first day of school.


Jojo kept saying, "I go school too?" Next year, buddy.

Date night on our 8th anniversary

 We tried a tapas restaurant in town...check out our dessert!

One Friday night in the beer garden at Eccentric--5 little boys watching a tow truck through the cracks in the fence!

Lots of help on a clean-the-house Saturday!

This I could get used to!

Stretching before the game starts!

The boys love Ed's harmonica. They can't understand why it goes missing so often. I can. Also, they took these photos of each other. Thank goodness for digital! Even though Thomas has a kid's camera, they both love to get their hands on my camera or phone and take ridiculous numbers of photos. If I didn't delete them frequently, I'd probably have 75 photos of our kitchen counter on my camera and/or phone.


No comments: