Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In New York

I'm in New York for meetings at the office for three days. I haven't been here since December, so it's fun to be in the city again. My coworkers threw me a surprise baby shower today, complete with some cute gifts for Thomas, which was great! I had no clue--I thought I was walking into a meeting and instead it was a party! Cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery...yum! Thanks to Ed, Mom, and our babysitter Courtney for taking such good care of Thomas while I'm gone.

Tonight I popped out to get Thomas an "I love NY" onesie, something every kid whose parents once lived near the city should have. If you do live in NY, you don't dress your kid in this--it's only for tourists! :)


Last night I met Dena, Debbie, and Angie for dinner. I hadn't seen them since December, either, back when Angie and I were both pregnant, so it was good to catch up. She brought her son, Liam, along, and after dinner her husband Neil took Liam home so Angie could hang out with the girls. I forgot to take a picture of Liam, but he looks just like his dad. What a cutie! This picture of us girls is horribly blurry, but it's from my phone. Great to see you, girls! 

No comments: