Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grammy & Buppa come to visit

The grandparent visits (and therefore the unpacking!) continued, with my parents coming the following weekend. A second weekend of help for which we were very grateful! I noticed I didn't have many pictures from Tom and Alice's visit or my parents' visit--too busy unpacking, I guess!

 Thomas helping Ed, using his new tool belt.

 The "Jojo corral" that Tom invented is continuing to be a big hit. And Jojo doesn't need the leg support anymore. Check out his hat--this was an outfit Thomas got that never fit him. The hat just cracks me up. He's so darn cute!

 Grammy & Buppa with Jojo. Thomas opted out of the picture.

 A very hairy Ed. He's been growing this since Christmas and finally shaved while mom and dad were here, to celebrate the first brew in the new brewhouse. No one was happier than me when he was smooth again!

 Thomas loves his play-do! And loves playing it when Grammy visits since I don't play it much with him.
 TJ wearing his new tool belt. He also got a play kitchen for his birthday, but for some reason there's no photo yet. The belt was to even out any potential "girly-ness" of having a kitchen. :) He loves both.

Buppa and his boys watch Chuggington in the foof chair.

No comments: