Friday, March 30, 2012

Tough guy on the move!

I've been trying to get some good video of Josiah crawling. I did ultimately get some (which you'll see below), but I was also able to put together a "highlight" (lowlight?) reel of a day in the life of Jojo. Notice that he really doesn't fuss about any of this--once in a while he does, but mostly he's just a happy-go-lucky, take-my-blows-and-keep-on-truckin' kind of kid. Sort of like any little brother, I'd imagine.


And here, standing. Check out the smooth up and down action. He's getting cocky about standing and just starting to do a little furniture cruising.

And here, his new trick, waving. Along with a bit of crawling action. I was baiting him with, what else, but the remote control. It's still amazing to me how these little ones zero in so early on technology. I tried getting his attention with toys, but he didn't bat an eyelash. Bring out a remote control, a phone or a camera, and he's all over it!

No comments: