Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Josiah - 7 months

I'm jumping out of chronological order here to post some 7-month pictures of Jojo. This kid is growing like a weed and never stops moving. You may wonder why several of my pictures look blurry, especially if you look at Jojo's legs. Not the camera--that's bicycle boy, who is constantly pumping up and down. He will be a natural on a bike when the time comes! 
Much larger than the bear

 
 This picture is getting harder to take--he was trying to eat the blocks. Also--interesting to point out--when we left St. Louis, I only brought one of the two number blocks (which has 1-6 on it). I figured there was no way I'd need the block with #7 before we'd move and have a house. Ha! We made it by two weeks. And really, the whole selling a house and buying a house process went pretty quickly, so it appears that I was just naive back in September.

 Blue-eyed cutie!

This is how you'll find Josiah much of the time these days. He pulls up to standing. He's now getting daring and letting go, which ends in a wipeout. This morning, it seemed like a switch flipped--he gets into crawling position, and instead of going backwards, he's making forward progress. He also (I think) went from crawling to sitting, though I didn't see it happen. I just saw the before and after positions, and I highly doubt Thomas helped him. The only "help" Thomas gives Jojo is to knock him over or pull on an arm to tip him over.



No comments: