Thursday, March 6, 2014

Crazy dressing

I say all the time that I thought having boys meant that there wouldn't be any clothing drama. I was wrong. First Thomas and now Jojo have opinions about what they should wear. For Thomas, it's layers and shorts in winter, and an insistence that "matching" means literally that--an orange shirt should be worn with orange shorts, etc. (But sometimes, as you'll see in the first photo below, matching doesn't matter AT ALL!) For Jojo, he started having opinions on what shirts to wear almost before he could talk: he would swat away the shirt he didn't want to wear with an emphatic "no!" Now he will only wear "comfy pants" and that pertains to only two pairs of sweat pants. Lovely, huh? 


On the days that we say no to shorts (and muscle shirts!) Thomas usually chooses to layer instead, like this:

I guess I can't criticize the clothing choices too much when I see this photo. This was for Eccentric Day 2013, with the theme of "come as you aren't." Ed purchased both his and my outfits at thrift stores. Lovely, aren't they?!

No comments: